Sunday, September 29, 2013

31DC2013 Day 27 : Inspired by Artwork < the universal language >


Many western cultures have Saint Valentines and Cupid. The Chinese have the legend of the Weaving maiden

The Italians call it "Amare", the French call it "Aimer". In English it is called "LOVE" - the universal language that transcends race, borders and in many cases, even language!

And so, that famous "Love sculpture", created by Robert Indiana, replicas of which are present in many countries, is my inspiration for Day 27 of the 31 Day Challenge - Inspired by Artwork.



There are several colour variants of this sculpture but we most associate the colour red with love so that's the main colour I chose for my design, with blue as the background accent. 




I've swatched Jindie Nails - Burrrberry on my other fingers. This is 3 coats with topcoat. Burrrberry is an off-white (sort of grayish white) crelly, with different sized round, hex and square glitters in pink, blue and magenta. Just the perfect amount of glitter to base mix. Really good formula! One of my favourite white based glitter polishes!





No comments:

Post a Comment