Wednesday, September 18, 2013

31DC2013 Day 18 : Half Moon < flowers on a knight >


The polish that made a-england famous - Tristam, is one of my top 10 favourite polishes of all time! It is a fail safe staple, goes with everything and a sick formula! Seriously, there's no way you can apply this baby badly. It's that good! Never any flooding of cuticles, never any staining and dries super quick! I mean, like I'll finish painting my last finger and the first one is already dry! I cannot sing enough praises of it.

And so, it is my backdrop for my Half Moon mani for the 31 Day Challenge.


Isn't Tristam gorgeous? It's a purplish blue with subtle scattered holo that's not overwhelming but contains enough depth to catch your attention.

The flower petals were drawn with acrylic paint using the one stroke technique. I added a few stray drops on one of the nails as an accent. 

Quite pretty and dainty and if you use a light base colour, would probably be perfect for a wedding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment