Monday, September 16, 2013

31DC2013 Day 15 : Delicate Print < butterflies and hearts >


What qualifies as a Delicate Print? That got me wrecking my brains trying to figure out what to do for this theme for the 31 Day Challenge.

I decided well, butterflies are delicate and fluttering hearts are delicate so why not combine the two?




No brush painting needed for my nail art this time, just some dotting tools and regular polish!

The butterfly was painted using only dotting tools of various sizes and the fluttering hearts achieved through the drag mani technique. They did not turn out as well as I'd hope but I'm glad I tried out this technique and I'm also pretty happy with the butterfly. 



I used Bondi New York's polishes for both colours. I'm really on a Bondi binge! LOVE their formula to bits and are these not the most gorgeous greens? 

Polishes used
Bondi NYC - Teal Magnolia
Bondi NYC - The Limelight

No comments:

Post a Comment