Thursday, July 18, 2013

Polish Together - World Oceans Day 2013

My unposted mani from World Oceans Day, that happened on 8-June. 


It's horrifying how much junk accumulates in the oceans, not to mention accidents causing oil spillages and the like. 


On another note, did you know that ocean tides are caused by the moon's gravitation? So with that being said, I have the perfect polishes for this theme.






piCture pOlish Cosmos on top, and piCture pOlish Ocean at the bottom.
They're like yin and yang! :P


These are soooo pretty! They are both scattered holo polishes that give off just the right amount of sparkle and both have that "lit from within" quality that is absolutely mesmerizing! I found myself staring at my mani the whole time I had them on! I consider these a must-have for any blue polish fan!



Availability:
You can get piCture pOlish from their own site, Llarowe, or The Subtle Shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment